Any place you can put solder in, you can take it out with solder removal braid. Remove the most expensive circuitry with confidence. Just lay the solder removal braid on the soldered joint, apply the tip of soldering iron to top-side for one second, and lift iron and braid together to leave a clean connection ready for component removal or replacing. Solder removal braid is pure copper, specially woven wound on a pocket-size spool with the pressurized periphery.
- High efficiency and save electric repairing time.
- Avoid the high-temperature destruction of the electric pad.
- Design in precision, guarantee the max surface tension and the ability to absorb tin.
- Speed up the speed of absorbing tin and low residue of flux.
- Increase the speed of cleaning the PCB pad.
- Oxidation resistivity and anti-corrosion protection, good thermal conductivity.