A very useful set of taps and dies. Ideal for many uses from automotive to engineering. Hardened carbon steel taps and dies. Suitable for cutting threads in soft metals such as brass or aluminium or cleaning up or occasionally cutting a thread in steel. The very useful set covers metric and metric fine. Supplied in a plastic case with a clear lid for easy viewing of the contents.
- Made from high-quality alloy.
- Supplied with plastic storage case.
- Suitable for cleaning mild steel or aluminium, house decoration, construction, car repair, factory work.
- Plug taps are suitable for cleaning & re-threading mild steel and aluminium materials.
- This set is not supplied with any taper taps for threading new holes.
- 17 x Taps (M3 x 0.5 / M3 x 0.6 / M4 x 0.7 / M4 x 0.75 / M5 x 0.8 / M5 x 0.9 / M6 x 0.75 / M6 x 1.0 / M7 x 0.75 / M7 x 1.0 / M8 x 1.0 / M8 x 1.25 / M10 x 1.25 / M10 x 1.5 / M12 x 1.5 / M12 x 1.75 and 1/8″ NPT).
- 17 x Dies (M3 x 0.5 / M3 x 0.6 / M4 x 0.7 / M4 x 0.75 / M5 x 0.8 / M5 x 0.9 / M6 x 0.75 / M6 x 1.0 / M7 x 0.75 / M7 x 1.0 / M8 x 1.0 / M8 x 1.25 / M10 x 1.25 / M10 x 1.5 / M12 x 1.5 / M12 x 1.75 and 1/8″ NPT).
- 1 x Adjustable tap wrench (M3M12) total length of 195 mm.
- 1 x T-handle tap wrench.
- 1 x Die holder total length of 195 mm.
- 1 x Metric screw/pitch gauge.
- 1 x Screwdriver for adequate fastening of the dies into the die holder.
- 1 x Storage case.