Crescent adjustable wrenches feature a large knurl for easy adjustment and a tight jaw fit. Its hex jaw design helps reduce slippage and tightly grips the fastener for solid, secure operation, while the corrosion-resistant black oxide finish helps prevent rusting. A wide handle design provides comfort and reduces fatigue during extended use, ideal for both pros and do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- Larger knurl for easy adjustment to ensure a tight jaw fit.
- Laser-etched scale in both SAE standard and metric sizes allows easy identification.
- Black oxide finish resists rust or corrosion.
- Tension spring Stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment.
- Proportioned dimensions optimize strength and minimize weight.
- High-carbon steel provides high strength and durability.
- Non-slip handle provides maximum torque and comfort.