A strongly and solidly built vice constructed from graded cast iron and designed for use with bench drills and drill presses. Its compact low profile design makes it suitable for a wide range of metal and woodworking applications. The locking spindle moves inside the hollow handle grip allowing the vice to be tightened at any position on the drilling table. The longer clamping slots also permit rapid adjustment of the vice on the work table. The fixed jaw has three longitudinal and one transversal prism to facilitate clamping of flat workpieces. Recommended vice for use on drill presses, milling machines and grinders.
- Precision ground base and vice bed for smooth lateral movement of the locking jaw.
- Rugged drill press vice with removal upper section jaws.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Made of high tensile iron casting.
- Used for precision jobs.
- Slots for easy clamping to tables.
- The fixed jaw is grooved horizontally and vertically for convenience in holding round pieces.
- Hardened and ground jaw plates.
- Ground base and vice bed for extreme accuracy.
Package included: 1 x heavy duty drill press vice bench clamp woodworking drilling machine.